Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Estee Lauder Free Gift With Purchase Tote

I was in my local Macy's a few days ago, and I stopped by the make up counters. Of course, I was drawn to the Clinique counter. They had adorable summer floral bags available for purchase. But I was short on funds, so I went over to Estee Lauder. I spent around $38 to receive a free tote w/ some goodies. I bought my best friend a birthday gift: a nail polish & lipstick. I took the liberty of swatching them, with her consent, of course! ;) 

The free goodies included:
-Large Tote
-Choice of Advanced Night Repair Serum(I chose the Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting for my aunt)
-Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser for Normal/Combination Skin
-Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
-2 FULL SIZED Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks in Bois de Rose and Nectarine
-Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara

I have some swatches & pictures of the products I received. Please excuse the odd collage of images I have for the lipsticks. I thought it'd be easier to put them on one canvas than to have several pictures posted in a row. ***Click the images to enlarge them!!!!


My gift of purchase goodies!

This tote is huge! Perfect for a day at the beach.

From L-R: Nectarine Lipstick, Splash Away Foaming Cleanser, Perfectionist Repair Serum, Makeup Remover,  Bois de Rose Lipstick, and Doubloe Wear Mascara in front.
I used the foaming cleanser once, and I liked it. It doesn't have a strong scent and it made my skin feel clean. It took of all of my face makeup, but alot of cleansers I use do that. I don't think I'd purchase it alone.

The serum I gave away, so I don't have anything to say about that! =(

The makeup remover is great! It removes all of my eyeshadow, liner, and mascara. It's pretty gentle as well! I like this very much!

The mascara works great for the under eye lashes! I didn't like it on my top lashes at all. But It really separates and lengthens my bottom lashes perfectly.

Here are some swatches of the lipsticks, both the free ones, and the one I bought for my friend!
From L-R: Long Lasting Lipstick in Nectarine, LLL in Bois de Rose, and Pure Color Gloss Stick in Berry Pink.
Long Lasting Lipstick in Bois de Rose
This is a really pretty dusty pink rose red. It's the most wearable red I own. I like the texture of these lipsticks. They are really smooth and moisturizing.

Pure Color Gloss Stick in Berry Pink
My best friend loves reds and berry shades. This is her ideal color & i love it! The packaging of this lipcolor is so chic and devine! The name Berry Pink describes it perfectly.
Long Lasting Lipstick in Nectarine
This Lipstick looks really red in the bullet. But on the lips, it is much more pinky and slightly apricot. It's a pretty color but I didn't want it for me.
Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Rosa Rosa

This is a really pretty rose color. It look alot more pink in the bottle, and comes out more rose red on the nails. I have this on my fingers and toes & I love it! Please excuse the chipping and poor condition of my nails!! I've had this on for 5 days, and my nails get dinged so easily. Plus, I have no top coat on. This polish applies very smoothly & application is a breeze.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I don't usually purchase Estee Lauder products. I was very VERY close to purchasing the Bronze Goddess Island Oasis eyeshadow palette or the Soliel Perfume. It smells like summer & the beach! =) 

Enjoy your day! Make it lovely!!




1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! My mom got me something similar with estee lauder but the tote looked different. I love estee lauder. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete